Saturday, July 11, 2009

Sunday Morning

Happy Sunday, my furry friends! I must say, my Sunday is kicking up with a good start. At 7.30 this morning, Adik took Nala and I on a bike ride. Woohoo!

She made us do our business in the yard before going out because she doesn't wanna pick up after us on our walk. See, we doggies are so lucky to have a big yard for us to run around all day that we don't even need that much exercise! And the yard is mostly covered in grass, so we can do our business where we want to.

And there's THREE ponds filled with fishies and turtles and free flowing water that we love to play with! Our hoomans tell us not to drink from the pond, but we don't care!

Our walk lasted for about an hour and we got to say hello to a few of our neighbouring buddies! It was fun, until we took a pit stop by the lake and Adik made me do a sit-stay and down-stay. Grr, I hate doing these things! I just wanna run around all day!

When we got home, she tied me onto a leash so I wouldn't distract Nala while she was working on Nala's tricks. It was sooo annoying watching Nala get praised and rewarded everytime she stands, catches the treats and leave something that I decided to take a short nap.

And I was showered with pats and hugs and yummy treats for being such a good girl! Ahh, bliss!

Then it was my turn and Nala was tied onto a leash. But Adik gave up since she could hardly make me sit. Of course! I only listen to my master, Along ;) Hmm, I wonder if she is dying because she is being so nice to us. She even gave us some kibbles that she mixed with cheese! Oooh la la!

Ughh, I found it disgusting and made my fat brother eat it instead because before I even had time to leave my bowl, he chowed down all of his!

Hmm, and I heard Adik telling the maid that she wanted to give us a bath. OH could this day get any better?! :D

Whaaaaattt?? NO! I hate bathing! :/

No comments:

Post a Comment