Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Is it normal?

Trip to the Vet today! You're probably wondering why I'm so excited as most of you are terrified of the vet, but hey. We loooovvee it! After Adik came back from school, she and Along got us in the car and we were on our way to the vet...


Hi Hi!


My eyes are heavy.. and getting heavieerrr...

I think I'm gonna sleep now



While hodling Along's hand.. I'm such a gentleman!



And what have I been doing at the back seat? Being a good girl of course! I don't try to jump onto the front seat like my brother.

When we arrived, the first thing our hoomans did was checked our weights. I gotta say, I lost a few pounds and I weight 25kg now. Adik told me to eat more and stop running around too much because she thinks I'm a little small. But I eat so much, Adik!

As for me, you should refer to the blog title first. That question is what I'm seeking answers to after they took my weight. I am only five months old and I weight 28 kilograms. Along said I'm unbelievably insane and Adik said 'WTF, indeed'. But but I've been eating so little.. I'm just big boned! I ain't no fatso!



Yeah, riiiiiiiggghhhtt, Robin...

Anyway, we had to wait for a couple of minutes before our turn and there was only one other dog there, so it wasn't much fun. Our turn came and our doctor, Dr. Prem said that Robin doesn't have to go on the examination table because he's too big. BOL!

SHUT UP!!


Dr. Prem checked my red spots and he and our hoomans said something about 'spaid' or is it 'spayed'?

Oh yeah, I remember that. God knows what it means. Our hoomans wouldn't tell us! Anyway Dr. Prem said he'll see us next Tuesday for the 'spayed'..

The car ride home was so boring. The car too looked pretty plain, so I did some 'decorating' :D



Yes! So much better this way, don't you think?

*SMACK* A hand hit my head. It was Adik, yelling at me, 'BAD BOY!! STOP THAT!!'... But I don't understand. I thought it looked really pretty..

Fineee.. I'll stop now. It was too ugly to be saved anyway! Even by my awesome 'decorating' techniques. Hmph.

1 comment:

  1. Hot spots are normal for all puppies. I had hot spots till around your age too Robin but then eventually, it went off by itself as I grew older. WE hope your spay or neuter surgery goes well.

    ReplyDelete