Tuesday, July 28, 2009

RECOVERY UPDATE

Hiya, my butt sniffin' friends! Got some update for you guys. The recovery's doing great. We're having a ball giving the hoomans a hard time. Hehehe.

Robin had diarrhea for a couple of days, and I had blood discharges from my 'ehem' but we're okay! 'Stichees' and 'Lampshade' comes out on Friday and we're free!

Anyway, we wanted to share with you some cool peektures of us fooling around last night. Enjoy!

My tongue was acting funny all night long. I really wonder why..




And I was busy catching treats- my best trick ;)


Dude, what;s wrong with your face??
Eeek, I don't know!


Oh, yes, some comparison! See when we went to vet for checkup yesterday, the hoomans took my weight and I am now 30 kilograms! So they felt nostalgic and started comparing pictures of me then and now..

This is me and Nala when I was about 3 and a half months

And this is now..

See? I'm pretty much twice her size in just 3 months! I'm way bigger now!

Oh shut up you little prat. You're not big, you're phat!

Oh and while they were on the trip down memory lane, they found this peekture and wanted to prove how much of a water dog I am :) I was sleeping in Nala's water bowl. BOL!



Alrighty. Taa!

1 comment:

  1. Those pictures are just too hilarious! And Robin, you were very cute when you were just a wee little stinker.

    ReplyDelete