Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Day out

Oh my dog, what an awesome day we had! Our hoomans were nice enough to take us with them. We went to Mont Kiara and had a blast!

I spent the day in the house with Mommy, Along and Adik in Mommy's room. I helped along wake Adik up by giving her a big sloppy kiss on the mouth. She said my beard is very tickly. I don't know what she's talking about, because I certainly don't have a beard. I'm a girl for god's sakes!

First up. we went to Coffee Bean Mont Kiara


where the hoomans had their meals and we doggies were tied to a pole, wishing we were the one with plates of pasta :/ Of course, when it comes to begging for meals, there is one unbeatable weapon the hoomans just can't resist. The puppy face, that is.

It worked! They gave in right away. Hah! These hoomans can be so foolish at times..


Oooh, FOOD!



Allright, I'll wait for it..



Hurry up, woman! I'm starving here!



Oh, man, this is good!



Mommy, I want some too!


Oh, gosh, you're right this is good!



Can I have one more??



We were so full afterwards that Robin nearly dozed off on Along's thigh!



After their meals, the hoomans wanted to get dessert, so we went to Desserts' Bar right next door. Again, Robin and I were tied to a pole but we don't mind because we get some of their treats! :)

Oops, got some cream there..


Mmmmm..



Oh, lookie.. Humans! I shall make my adorable 'I'm so lonely, come and play with me' face now..



SCORE!!






So many fans, so little time. But only I get pecks and hugs! Nala didn't get any..

That's okay. I've got Mommy! HAH!



Fineee.... I'll just stay here by myself then :(



We went home after that and just hung out in the house and took pictures with Mommy..



And suddenly the bell rang! Who's that?



Yipee! It's Toby!



He came over for a while because our hoomans were talking and talking and talking non-stop about things we doggies couldn't care less about! But we don't mind because that only means more play time! Yayy!




Allrighty, peeps! Until next time!







3 comments:

  1. Ooo, where exactly is this place? Would love to go there someday! You guys should check out other places like Plaza Damas & NZX. Those places are dog friendly too. Just watch out for those notty guards who love chasing out people with dogs when the manager of NZX already told them many times that dogs are allowed. My hoomans will just ask for their names to complain & they would just shut up. BOL!

    Smoochies,
    Solid Gold Momma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robin,
    I got a same bandanna as yours, but mine is Pink in colour!

    xoxo,
    Pluto

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures above was taken at Coffee Bean & Dessert's Bar, both in Mont Kiara. Coffee Bean is pet friendly but of course you'll have to sit outside. It's a nice quite place, nobody cares that we're there. We love Dessert's Bar. Friendly people there, and the hooman's dessert are reaaally good.

    We wanted to try Plaza Damas but according to the reviews from others food there is not so good. The guy at Dessert's Bar said there's a lot of places in Mont Kiara that is pet friendly (maybe because of the expats around there).

    ReplyDelete