Thursday, July 16, 2009

A Good Neighbour!

So all of you might know who Toby is by now. If you don't, then refer to previous blogs. He's our neighbour and my best friend! So after about half and hour of walkie today, we dropped by his house and played for a good half an hour.

Where he kept on trying to hump me! Psshh.. At about 8 p.m, Toby came by with his mommy who brought with her a paper bag that smelt very appetizing. Hmm, wonder what it was..

Hmm, what are those, Adik?


Oooooohh WOW! Looks pawlicious!





I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT!!


Just look at those fatties! Absolutely no manners! sigh, MUTTS!


Oh hello! Are you joining us for dinner? :)


Is he crazy? Eww! NEVER!



Sheesh. What's wrong with those two? They're sitting in MY playpen and they wanna give me the cold shoulder? Grrr..

Oh, I so wanna dig in right away! The three of us begged and begged and finally, they gave us something. THIS!


We were stuck in the playpen while the homans prepare our food



MOVE IT!! We're starving here!!



Alright, that's it! We're coming and we're taking this stupid playpen with us. Boys, PUSH!!



Dinner's ready! We're having...

Rice with Beef and Soup

Topped with Carrots, POTATOES, and ughh, lettuce x(

But of course, Adik'll torture me first..


Mmmm..


Gobble, gobble, gobble..



Alright, that's it from us! Dinner was pawlicious! WOOF!!



3 comments:

  1. OMD! That looks soooo gooood! I am soooo JELLY!!! And ho my, you guys sure eat a LOT! No wonder you're so chubby Robin. Teeheehee... Don't you think home cooked is the best? I think so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That look deliciuos!!
    I never try the beef before.. lucky you !

    xoxo
    Pluto

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please come over to my blog & vote for the short film I acted in called FLASHES!!!! Thank you!

    Smoochies,
    "Famous" Solid Gold Actress

    ReplyDelete