Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Greenies Galore


Every doggy loves GREENIES!!

Right? Well, anyway, we had our first ever greenies today! And because it's kinda expensive, we've been told that we're only getting em' once a month. Darn!! But here's us enjoying them!

Oooh.. Gimme gimme gimme!!!

Whoo, get a whiff of that.. Seriously, lady, stop torturing me already!

*Hallelujah Chorus*


I am one happy pup..


My turn, my turn! That looks so good..


But of course, the torturing never stops..


Oh yeah, look at this evil trick I was forcefully taught!! Beg and Balance.. But in this picture, she's making me hold it instead! Yikes!


After a 'Good Girl' and a pat, I finally got it..

Yum yum yum!

We are very very happy dogs!


5 comments:

  1. Oh, that looks like you really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those were a big hit in our house as well. I'd like to say that dispensation was as orderly, but it looked more like I was tackled. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't had those before (which is amazing, since mom and the rest of the world seem to think I've sampled one of everything...)! But hope someday to try one, cause you look totally into 'em!!! I love your "sit pretty" trick holding the greenie before ingesting. You are INCREDIBLE!!!
    Hugs xo
    Sammie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya know what we think is awful? That alla' the good stuff is expensive and alla' the yucky stuff is cheap...grrrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm, we love greenies too! It makes your mouth foamy. The pupplets got to try those some time ago. Hmm, maybe Mommy should try getting more very soon. Hope you enjoyed them! Yum!

    Smooch,
    Saggy Gold Dancer

    ReplyDelete