Saturday, August 8, 2009

WHY WHY WHY??


Do you doggies share the same fate as me? As you can probably tell, I have learned the 'balancing' trick and ever since, my master, Adik has made me do it ALL. THE. TIME!!! First it was on my snout, then she started placing it on my nose, and today, THIS!!!.....



IN MY FREAKING MOUTH! She even made me have a lick before doing it so I could be more tempted. Ughh! I need a lawyer! I'm gonna sue these hoomans! Do you guys get this from your hoomans as well??

5 comments:

  1. I would say you have just cause! Happy World Cat Day from me to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nala and Robin!
    You are very beautiful!
    Love your blog!
    I hope you´re having a great weekend!
    Yes, the hoomans are always asking for to do tricks.
    xoxo
    Thor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nala and Robin!! Such sweeties you are!!
    Come on by for a visit...I am in training too!!!
    www.goldensierrarose.blogspot.com

    Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
    Sierra Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh poor Nala!!!!
    Sometimes humans are soooooooooooooo boring and stressfull with us!!!!
    Why they don't try on them those strange tricks???!!!!
    If you need help Nala....we could come and save you!!!!
    ;-))))))))))
    Waawawawwawaaaaaa!!!!
    Sure you're sooooooooooooooooooo sweet and we love looking at you and your cute face!!!
    WE LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!
    Have a great and wonderful day dear nala and Robin!!!!
    Sweet kisses and licks!!!
    Can't wait to read your new post!!!
    SMACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one trick Sammy has never learned to do! What a good dog you are!

    www.howsamseesit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete